about image

Frequently Asked Questions

If your question isn’t answered below, please Contact Us

Q.  The site currently has planning permission with a signed S106 Agreement but due to current market conditions it is not viable to provide the agreed mix/level of affordable housing. Can the S106 Agreement be changed?

A.  Yes, there are several different ways this can be done. The easiest way is by submitting a current viability assessment and agreeing a Deed of Variation to the existing S106 Agreement by mutual agreement with the Council. If your scheme has an existing S106 Agreement with an affordable housing contribution please give us a call for an informal discussion.

Click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014 affordable housing 106